We’ll keep plenty of fuel in your propane tank
When you become a Wilson customer, our propane pros will work with you to determine the best aboveground tank size for you based on the square footage of your home, the number of propane appliances you operate and the comfort needs of your family.
Of course, all the tanks we install meet stringent industry and EPA standards. And if you choose Wilson Oil and Propane to install your propane storage tank, you can rest assured it will be installed properly, safely and quickly.
Because there are so many different ways to use propane, it gets stored in different ways. Propane is easy to transport in the smaller cylinders you use with your grill, outdoor heater or RV. Large propane tanks (aboveground or underground) store propane for residential, commercial and industrial uses.
Wilson Oil & Propane offers our customers a variety of propane tank services. Not only do we install propane tanks, we also offer propane tank monitoring. And if you choose to lease your tank, you won’t have to pay a lot of money for installation, and we’ll handle maintenance and repairs.
Guarantees for Wilson propane customers
- competitive propane prices
- peace-of-mind services such as automatic delivery and propane tank monitoring so you’ll never have to worry about running out of fuel
- reliable fuel deliveries from our professional drivers
- a safety GAS check
- fast and safe installations of propane heating systems, tanks and appliances, including furnaces, boilers, water heaters and more
- oil-to-propane conversion services: If you’re thinking of converting your oil furnace or boiler to propane, we’ll give you an objective analysis of propane vs. oil heat
- expert repair and maintenance service for propane equipment, including propane tank maintenance
- full repair capabilities, including 24-hour emergency service
- responsive, courteous customer service
Should I lease my propane tank?
Most of our customers choose to lease their tanks from us because it costs less and makes being a propane customer much easier. We take responsibility for the maintenance and safety of your tank. And we’re experts in the safe handling of propane tanks. If you would like to learn more about leasing a propane tank from us, we’re here to answer your questions.
Four propane tank tips
- If you are clearing snow and ice and notice any leaks or damage to tanks and lines, immediately close the tank valve and call us.
- Keep all outside gas lines and regulators free from accumulating ice and snow. Any snow or ice should be at least 12 to 18 inches below the top of a propane tank.
- If you have accumulated snow and ice that needs to be removed, be sure your tank shutoff valve is accessible before proceeding with removal. If it isn’t, clear the area around the valve first. Damage is often caused during ice removal around these components, so use extreme caution.
- If you smell propane inside your house, leave your home immediately. If you can shut your tank off safely, do so immediately and then proceed to a neighbor’s house and call the fire department and Wilson Oil & Propane.
Ready to become a Wilson propane customer? Please reach out to us today.