Heating & air conditioning installation and more
Wilson Oil & Propane employs only the best, most qualified technicians to ensure each and every installation is completed to our highest standards every time. All of our technicians are knowledgeable, skilled, professional and courteous and will take the time to explain your installation options to you before they begin.
In conjunction with our various equipment installation offerings, we have teamed up with several companies to make it as easy as possible for you to secure special equipment financing, with approved credit, for your new heating and/or air conditioning system.
Here’s an overview of the home comfort products we install:
- Air conditioning installation. Lots of companies call themselves air conditioning experts, but very few take the time and care to make sure that the equipment they install will keep their customers comfortable for years to come while saving money on energy as well.
- Heat pump installation. We only install heat pump systems that meet our high standards for quality, efficiency and dependability. And because our technicians are highly trained industry veterans, they understand all the steps involved to ensuring your heat pump installation is done correctly for maximum performance.
- Mini-split installation. Ductless heat pump mini-split systems let you cool or heat virtually any space without installing bulky and expensive ductwork. High-efficiency ductless units use less electricity to do the same job as a window air conditioner or a space heater. These units are compact, inconspicuous and quiet. They can mount almost anywhere and all connect to one outdoor unit.
- Boiler installation. Today’s high-efficiency boilers provide more efficient heat than units made just 20 years ago. Higher efficiency means more energy savings, which translates into lower energy costs. Wilson is here to help you, with all of the latest information on high-efficiency boilers, including equipment made by leading American manufacturers.
- Furnace installation. If your furnace is older, if you have needed repairs in the last few years or if you are having home comfort issues, ask us for a free, no-obligation heating system evaluation. We will conduct a full inspection and determine if you could benefit from an upgrade to a new furnace—one that will not only enhance your home comfort but save you money as well.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) installation. As an industry leader in the installation and service of indoor air quality (IAQ) products, you can trust Wilson to keep the air in your home clean and healthy. Whether it’s the latest air purifiers that kill the COVID-19 virus or top-quality whole-house humidification systems that eliminate common problems caused by dry indoor air, we’ll help you breathe easier in your home.
- Water heater installation. Wilson offers a range of water heater options, from indirect-fired units to direct-fired tanks to innovative propane tankless water heater systems. Our water heater equipment experts can explain your options and help you chose the right one for your home.
- Generator installation. With a licensed electrician on our team, we will connect your new generator directly to your home’s power supply, so if the power ever does go out, your power will be back on in less than a minute.
- Smart thermostat installation. Monitor and manage your heating and cooling system from anywhere you have a Wi-Fi connection. That’s possible thanks to the wireless smart thermostat installations we offer. This allows you to view and change temperature settings, check local weather conditions and more, all from your smartphone, PC or tablet.
Contact us to learn more about heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality or generator installations offered in your area.