Wilson is ServAssure-qualified for your protection.
The ServAssure Mission Statement:
ServAssure dealers are dedicated to the 100% satisfaction of our customers. To accomplish this goal, ServAssure dealers are committed to the perfection of their companies by providing only the best personnel, equipped with the latest in training, technology and installation practices.
Our 24-month money-back guarantee and the entire ServAssure Dealer Alliance back this commitment to total customer satisfaction.
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction!
Perhaps the best example of our commitment to your satisfaction is our designation as a ServAssure-approved dealer. To earn the ServAssure distinction, we had to demonstrate to a board of existing ServAssure dealers that we meet or exceed the organization’s criteria—which are the most stringent in the industry.
To ensure that ServAssure dealers maintain superior performance, they are regularly monitored by the ServAssure board. Any dealer who fails to meet the ServAssure standards will be dropped from the program. This guarantees that always get the finest value for your dollar.
Listed below are some of the criteria we must continually meet to remain a ServAssure dealer. As you look through the list, apply the criteria to our competitors. You’d be lucky to find any that would be willing and able to live up to these standards!
We opened our entire operation up for inspection, including our offices and three years of financial statements and service records to prove we meet ServAssure requirements in these areas:
- 24-month money-back guarantee on equipment installations
- 24-hour service, 365 days a year; no overtime charges for service plan customers
- customer satisfaction guarantee
- per-job pricing, not hourly pricing
Our staff was reviewed for compliance with ServAssure employee quality performance standards. Our technicians consistently:
- agree to pre-employment testing
- wear proper uniform with company identification, including a photo ID
- demonstrate concern with exceeding the customer’s expectations
- place a mat at the front door
- place carpet protectors on shoes
- accurately diagnose the problem
- present repair price from the flat-rate book
- proceed with repair if given authorization by customer
- clean repair area when the service is completed
- explain repair verbally and in writing to customer
Additionally, all our technicians are licensed and certified professionals who have participated in sessions offered by organizations including:
- North American Technician Excellence, Inc. (NATE)
- National Oilheat Research Alliance (NORA)
- Pennsylvania Petroleum Association
- Petroleum Marketers Association of America
This means that when a Wilson technician works on your comfort systems, you are getting the finest service available anywhere!