Want to join a winning team?
Wilson Oil & Propane is a full-service, family-owned home comfort company that has been serving the residents of southeastern Pennsylvania since 1926. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers every single day. We are proud that our service team has generated hundreds of 5-star reviews from our customers. We are always looking for quality employees to take care of our growing customer base. If you like feeling respected for your talents and are committed to going the extra mile for customers and your other team members, we’d love to talk.
- Perform annual tune up of Oil, Gas and electric heating systems, includes replacing air and oil filters, replacing Nozzles and strainers, vacuuming soot for heating systems, flue pipes and chimney base, check all safeties and combustion.
- Diagnose and Repair Gas, oil and electric heating system and respond to emergency service calls
- Go over repairs with customer, explain what you found and ask if they have any other concerns before leaving, recommend future repairs or upgrade when needed.
- Set sales appointments with office or when not available put sales lead into computer for follow up
- Communicate with office when follow up service maybe needed
- Perform gas leak checks and explain gas safety to the customer
- Help with Installation when needed
- Repair piping to oil tanks, install new gauges and monitors
- Replace circulators and purge boiler systems
- Job includes on call schedule for technicians that will be responsible to respond to emergency service calls on a 24hr basis, this will include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain Van Inventory, cleanliness (In and Out), check oil levels, tire pressure, etc and let management know when any maintenance or service needed.
- Responsible for all company assets assigned and utilized by technician, including van, tools, phone, tablet, etc.
- Wear company uniform
- Frequent bending, kneeling, crawling and work in tight spaces
- Duties require the ability to lift to 40 to 50lbs
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive van and at time may have to tow a trailer
- Work in customers’ houses, wear protect mask, gloves and booties to protect from Covid exposure
- Work with and clean soot from heaters by vacuuming and brushing heaters
- Work with #2 fuel oil and propane on a regular basis, at times being exposed to fuel oil and propane fumes.
We are a family run company seeking a reliable and dependable CDL class A or B driver with tank and haz-mat endorsements to deliver healing oil and or propane to residential and commercial customers. Must be willing to work in all types of weather. Job entails pre-trip inspection, loading the truck and pulling a hose to customer’s tank(s) to fill the tank(s). Must be reliable and safety conscience and courteous to customers. Experience preferred but will train the right candidate. Overtime available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $24.00 – $27.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
We are committed to our employees and offer a full benefit package that encourages their well-being and long-term success:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
To apply, please upload and submit your resumé and cover letter in the application below.