5 Easy Ways to Improve Your Indoor Air
Posted: June 2, 2020
The average person inhales about 15,000 quarts of air per day and spends about 90% of their time indoors. This is important to know, because indoor air can be as much as 100 times more polluted than outside air. The good news is that by taking some simple precautions and making smart buying choices, you can greatly improve your indoor air quality (IAQ). Here are five ways to accomplish this at home:
- Follow proper equipment maintenance guidelines.
- Add IAQ systems: We offer a range of products that clean the air, including wholehouse filters, UV air purifiers, and ventilators.
- Buy natural, organic cleaning products.
- Choose low-VOC (volatile organic compound) paint and other healthier construction materials.
- Seal your ducts with our Aeroseal duct sealing, a service that also reduces energy use.