5 Easy Ways to Improve Indoor Air Quality
Posted: September 6, 2017
Did you know that the average person inhales about 15,000 quarts of air per day and that we spend about 90% of our time indoors? This is important to consider, because indoor air can be as much as 100 times more polluted than outside air. The good news is that by taking some simple precautions and making smart buying choices, you can greatly improve air quality (IAQ) in your home. Here are five examples:
- Follow proper equipment maintenance guidelines
- Add IAQ systems: We offer a range of products to clean the air in your home, including whole-house filters, UV air purifiers and ventilators
- Buy natural, organic cleaning products
- Choose low-VOC (volatile organic compound) paint and other healthier construction materials
- Seal your ducts with Aeroseal duct sealing, a service that also reduces energy use — call us today to find out how you can save $500 on this service!