Fueled Up & Fired Up Pick 5 Challenge
Support our first responders and the fight against breast cancer!
All proceeds from the Fueled Up & Fired Up Pick 5 Challenge will benefit the Nether Providence Township First Responders and Susan G. Komen Philadelphia.
- T-shirts for all pre-registered participants.
- Prizes and awards for each age group.
- Fun and games for kids and families.
- Moon bounce.
- Fire trucks.
- Raffle with prizes.
- Breakfast and lunch for participants and their families.
When: Saturday, October 18, 2014
- Registration begins: 8:30 a.m.
- Walk begins: 9:30 a.m.
- 5K/5-Mile begins: 10:00 a.m.
- Kids Race begins: 11:00 a.m.
- Registration and packet pickup at the Wallingford Presbyterian Church.
- Race will start at the Wallingford Train Station.
For more information, or to become a sponsor for this year’s event, please contact Betsy O’Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 909-7905.
Click here to view pictures of last year’s event.
We thank and ask you to support this year's Premiere Sponsors: